I forbindelse med vores YoJo doulauddannelse kommer international ekspert i præ- og perinatal psykologi Anna Verwaal til København i slutningen af maj 2022.
Vi har arrangeret et åbent foredrag med Anna mandag d. 30. maj.
Foredraget henvender sig til ALLE med interesse indenfor epigenetik og præ- og perinatal psykologi. Så lige fra professionelle, der arbejder indenfor graviditet, fødsel og barsel, til doulaer, behandlere og ikke mindst (fremtidige) forældre.
From Womb to World lecture – The Journey That Shapes Our Life:
- The longterm effects of the conception, prenatal and birth experience
- The latest research and findings in epigenetics & prenatal and birth psychology
- Cellular memory of the conception experience
- The emotional connection between the fetus & mother, and the influence of the father/partner
- Medical procedures that affect the fetus later in life (fetal reduction, amniocentesis, ultrasound)
- How prenatal experiences shape beliefs, fears and show up in our lives (IVF, twins, adoption, previous loss, syndrome, etc)
- Longterm effects of the birth experience (labor induction, vacuum, c-section, prematurity, etc)
- The effect of our own birth related imprints on fertility, pregnancy, labor and giving birth
Læs mere om Anna længere nede på siden.
"Imprints of the prenatal and birth experience can have a profound effect on our adult lives. Anna will introduce us to the relatively new and exciting field of epigenetic science and pre and perinatal psychology, and explain why this information is so relevant for doulas, midwives and (prospective) parents, and how to incorporate this ground-breaking information in our lives.”
Anna Verwaal is a maternal-child health nurse, conscious conception & birth consultant, doula & midwifery instructor, primal period & UCLA certified lactation educator, and birth photographer from the Netherlands.
She currently travels internationally to lecture and teach workshops for birth professionals, doulas and (prospective) parents about the cellular memory of the birth experience, the hormonal physiology of childbirth, breastfeeding & bonding, and the deeply psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of giving birth.
During her workshops Anna combines the latest research in Pre- and Perinatal Psychology & Health with her own sensitive birth photography and more than 30 years experience of working in different countries as a nurse, birth-consultant and doula, along side perinatologists, obstetricians and (indigenous) midwives attending hospital and home births.